Monday, March 23, 2009

New Guitar Photos

Well, I'm back from my trip to St. Louis. It was great to go home for a bit. I was able to catch up with a few of my friends who are still around, and just soak up the city for a bit. St. Louis has changed a lot since I last lived there. It seems to be more interesting now...or maybe I'm just older and can appreciated it more. I don't know. Anyway I had a friend of mine, who is a portrait photographer, snap a few photos of the new guitars while I was in town. If you are interested, you can checkout her website at www.hollisterthomas.com. She has a great eye and we got some really interesting photos. I thought I would post a few for everyone to see, first is a 504 solid body for Mojo's Rock Shoppe. And the other is a 510 Semi-hollow which is for sale. We are going to start building a For Sale page for the website in the near future, but for now just shoot me a email if you are interested in the guitar. That's about it. Talk soon.

The 504 for Mojo's

The 504

_________________________________________________
The 510 For Sale:

Features include:
Spruce top.
Padauk back and sides with a Mahogany centerblock.
Maple Neck with graphite re-inforcement.
Honduras Rosewood Fingerboard, using the fanned fret system.
Honduras Rosewood Bridge and Finger-rest.
Bartolini humbucking neck pickup.
Volume and Tone controls.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clayton, the guitars look great! Nice photography too. You know that I'd think they were still the sweetest g-tars if they were covered in rhinestones and fake gold! You're a pro, brother! I hope the visit w/ Timmy & co. was great. My best from Bozeman.....